Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight


Batman: The Dark Knight



Batman: The Dark Knight Even though Bales Batman voice continues to annoy me, and the two-villain-structure seemed completely unnecessary, Nolan manages to pull the threads into a fairly exciting action flick. Rating:
http://www.geistweg.com/blog/?p=993

Day at the Movies Review: Batman, The Mummy 3, and X-Files



Yes folks, my hubby and I love movies. We don't often go see movies at the theater because that requires us both being in the same state and having someone to watch the kids. By the time you count the costs of driving to the theater(45 mins), the babysitter, the movie and snacks/drinks...it is cheaper to stay at home. But because this was what I wanted to do for my birthday and since we really wanted to go see these movies...away we went. First we saw the Dark Knight which we expected to be th
http://www.melissaomarkham.com/2008/08/day_at_the_movies_review_batma.html


See also



No comments: